Friday, September 9, 2011

Guten Tag!

Last weekend, Saturday night, I received a call from a friend's mother asking me to take her and my friend, Mashhad, to his orientation next day at his new school for A' level. I agreed and so I went there as his cousin. It was fine, fun. I met some acquaintances. My AS level Psychology teacher is there now, so I met her too and together we said a great deal of bad stuff about the Titans and the Sharks. (Those who know what I mean by Titans and Sharks will either smile as I'm smiling right now or become uber upset at me). 
The same night my friends' band, Quasars, were performing at another friend's place. They were supposed to sing eight songs and they end up singing FIFTEEN songs because the uncles and aunties missed the first few songs.


Anyway... I haven't been doing much in the past few days other than NUDGING ALL THESE KARACHI BLOGGERS FOR THE MEET UP AND GETTING A POOR RESPONSE!


The meet-up is on Saturday, September 10th. If any of you is in Karachi and is interested in coming, e-mail me at russian.gumberoo@gmail.com


And may this fall upon those who back out on the last moment




And if you cannot make it for some reason, fill this and post it on your blog




.........................................................................................................................

I haven't been posting in a while and I really don't have much to say, so I'll just leave you with this random crap awesomeness

You must click on this!

Courtesy: Firebolt1 (Stumbleupon)



Some advice  for all the sad (emo) people out there






More crap awesomeness


It is funny when things like this happen in real life. It is one of those moments when you either want to point and laugh at the idiot, punch them in the face or simply walk away.
..........................................................................................................................
..........................................................................................................................
..........................................................................................................................
Furree Katt, someday I shall build something like this for you
..........................................................................................................................
I WANT TO VISIT THIS PLACE AND SWIM IN THAT LAKE
..........................................................................................................................
And off I go now ... 


p.s. a video log is coming up soon!

6 comments:

  1. This was suchay random post.
    I love those quotes for emos.
    And hahha, Im totally filling that apology form. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I fill that from too =p
    I waitin' for the V-log =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

    Sorry. Really. I wish i could come.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha. Yeah, it is very annoying, but I guess people just don't know what to say in such situations, pitying others I guess. Nice one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. DUDE. I emailed you but I don'tt think you received it. :/ Email me at aaishah.siddiqui@hotmail.com pliss?

    ReplyDelete

Because you must