Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Storage Box - Part 2

Here comes Part 2 of the epic series called 'STORAGE BOX'.


Story of a kid, a newspaper seller, who wanted to learn English


See and laugh (Zoom in)


Physicist's and mathematicians discover a way to save time - literally


How to turn an orange peel into a mini flamethrower



Speak Up! For those of you who are interested.
(Bonus: You get to meet me and party with me everyday of this event. A proper post is coming up soon but still check this out)

I WANT THIS!


MUST WATCH - HAWP: Bioshock


HAWP - Street Fighter





bhaaaaahahaha!


Sent by a teacher to her students, for real!

TRUE MOTIVATION!


VIYA, ALICE, SHAGUN OHRI, NOSTALGIC, CRIMSON CORAL, THE OTHER SIDE OF ME, OVAIS, IFRA KHALIQ, MAHNOOR, EZAZI, FURBY ESVEE, AAISHAH, ATEEQ MUGHAL

I NEVER FORMALLY THANKED YOU FOR FOLLOWING ME, THANK YOU! 

And if any of you smoke...

And try to quit smoking, COMPLETELY, because even...


 So off I go now. I have to go a long way in my dreamland

2 comments:

Because you must