Monday, July 4, 2011

'Ello

Hello People! I know I should have posted when I said I'd post but some things came up. These things are commonly known as fainéancy and apathy. Well, here I am.

16 30 Monday, June 27th 2011: I entered this local university to give their entry test. I wondered if I will pass the test, 2 hours later I had decided never to join that university.
Reason: The exam paper seemed to have been made by an elementary school kid. It had spelling mistakes, it provided wrong information and it was stupid.
Example: Economics and Social Sciences (Multiple Choice Questions)
Q. Halwa and paratha are traditional food items. They have a cross price elasticity of +0.8. What are Halwa and Paratha?
a. Halwa and Paratha are good friends
b. Halwa and Paratha are supplements
c. Halwa and Paratha are substitutes
d. Halwa and Paratha are compliments (they made this spelling mistake)
e. Halwa and Paratha are none of the above.

P.S. I passed their test and I have an interview on July 7th. I'm going.

x.............................................................................................................x

Three things I have learnt in the past few days:

1. Never go to a friend's BBQ if you do not know EVERYBODY over there
2. Never agree to become an umpire in an UNDER-17 cricket tournament
3. Never leave house without plenty of money in your pocket

x.............................................................................................................x

A friend committed suicide last week. The video is in bad quality and you will have to tilt your head 90 degrees clockwise.


Luckily there was a platform on the other side. *Phew*

7 comments:

  1. Halwa and paratha are traditional food items. They have a cross price elasticity of +0.8. What are Halwa and Paratha? what kind of question is this? mhm.i agree with the things you have learned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. halwa and paratha are good friends? were they trying to be funny? Yeah that question shows what the test was like. Just be glad that you have other options..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Halwa and Paratha are good friends :D

    i agree, never leave your house without plenty of money in your pocket. *wink wink nudge nudge*

    and hahahaha "Shaheer nai kar, Shaheer nai, Shaheer nai, Shaheeeeeeeeerrrrrrr nai aaaahhhhhh" LOLOLOLOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with the three things you learnt. I learnt them over the time,the hard way :D

    Video made me laughed despite the bad quality. And Halwa puri are best friends.Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Me - That test was stupid, I'm telling you! :D

    @Meku Meku - I suppose they were trying to be funny. It seemed as if they picked an 8th grader to make the question paper

    @Furree Katt - haha *winks back* That is Ahsen's voice.

    @Hamza bin Ladin - Well, we all have different experiences, don't we? Hard is a relative term though, what might be hard for you could be simple for me. Anyways, we did learn it and that is what matters.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahahahahahahahhaahha :D what you uploaded it? hahahahahahahahahahahhaha:D Its still in my cell phone :D lol.

    ReplyDelete

Because you must